- Mesh: 18×14
- Diameter: .011″
- Finishes: Charcoal color only
- Made is U.S.A.
- Resilient, long lasting
- Easy to install
- Will not crease, dent, or unravel
- Withstands all climates, salt air, and industrial fumes
Our company’s fiberglass insect screening is woven from high quality fiberglass yarn that is precisely coated with a protective material. All fiberglass products are manufactured under strict standards to assure that the colors are consistent and the mesh is uniform.
- Extremely Strong And Durable
- High Tensile Strength
- Anti-Mildew Treatments & U.V. Pigments For Weather ability
To assure the creation of zippers that can out-perform and out-last the competition, Garage door screens have design engineers contract manufactures that have their own zipper producing machinery.
What’s the difference between the Hook & Loop tape?
Rated tensile strength 600 Lbs.
18.5 OZ. Vinyl Coated Polyester
Quality and delivery are assured as our company offers our own in-house, state-of-the-art hot melt coating facility. Adhesives and coating are continuously being developed for use in the packaging, display, automotive, aerospace, and other industries industry. As a result, we offer the highest quality hook and loop available.
- High tack–quick-setting.
- Achieves 90% bond strength in approximately one hour. Full strength: 24 hours.
- Temperature operating range: 40F – 190 F.